So what is so special about this framework, other than its developed by Google ?
- Unlike Backbone and Ember, You don’t have to spend time on Event Handling (Bind, UnBind Events etc).
- It Works on principal of Dirty Checking.
- Automatically fires event if something gets changed.
What ? Dirty checking ? wouldn’t it be performance impact on my web application?
You are correct. But Google team has answer for this.
- AngularJS performance mainly linked to your computer (Client’s Computer) performance.
- Ergonomical point of view, an HTML page should not have more than 200 fields. More fields will just distract users.
In this article, I will demonstrate how to use AngularJs framework to create simple application. Continue reading “Getting Started with AngularJs”