If you are thinking this post is about implementing infinite scrolling behavior for lightning-datatable component, then you only got half part right. Main purpose of this blog post is to compare side by side @wire vs Imperative way of calling Apex and decide which one to use when?
In this post, you would learn
- How to call Apex in LWC using @wire
- How to call Apex in LWC by Imperative approach
- How to call Apex on component load event equivalent to init in Aura
- Why would you choose to call Apex either by @wire or Imperative Apex approach
- How to bind wrapper class in Lightning-datatable component
- How to enable infinite scrolling in Lightning-datatable by making server call