Puzzle by Einstein – 5 house in 5 colors
This puzzle was apparently written by Einstein in the last century.
He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. See if you can…
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
- These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owner has the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
- The British lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house (it also means they are next door to each other)
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is: who keeps the fish?
Puzzles – Logical questions asked in interview
Question 1 : If one tyre of a car suddenly gets stolen…. and after sometime u find the tyre without the screws how will u make ur journey complete?
Question 2 : How will you measure height of building when you are at the top of the building?And if you have stone with you.
Question 3 : Can u make 120 with 5 zeros?
Question 4 : There are 9 coins. 8 are of 1 gm and 1 is of 2 grams. How will you find out theheavier coin in minimum number of weighing and how many weighing it will need?
Continue reading “Puzzles – Logical questions asked in interview”
Puzzle – exclusive club entry
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was re! quired. He waited by the door and listened.
A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, “twelve.” The member replied, “six” and was let in.
A second member came to the door and the doorman said, “six.” The member replied, “three” and was let in.
The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said,”ten” and the man replied, “five.”
But he was not let in. What should have he said?
Puzzle – Lighthouse nervous break down
Puzzle – Six glass of water
Puzzle – How do they know
Puzzle – Six Eggs and Six People