This puzzle was apparently written by Einstein in the last century.
He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. See if you can…
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
- These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owner has the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
- The British lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house (it also means they are next door to each other)
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is: who keeps the fish?