Hi Friends this is very small but useful post to resolve the error “Unable to move value into”. Following is the snap of exception i found during developement (While inserting the value into Business Object [BO] using Business Service [BS] ).
The root LoggedException was: Unable to move value: ‘123456’ into property: ‘PolicyNum’
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Unknown property : PolicyNum for bean class ‘com.splwg.cm.domain.customerinfo.policy.CmFeePolicy_DTO’
After digging up, i found that the java name for the field “PolicyNum” was “PolicyNum”. See carefully that first character P in java name is in upper case and that’s why the setters and getters generated by the SPL Utility in eclipse didn’t worked. To resolve this error, i simply changed the case from upper to lower case.