Part 8 interview question is going to be around reports and profiles related question as i have seen this type of questions in lot of interviews.
71. If user doesn’t have any right on particular record and have only read level access at object level. Can he change the record owner?
Ans : Yes. In profile, there is setting for “Transfer Record”.
72. In Which Scenario share object “MyCustomObject__share” is not available/created for custom object “MyCustomObject” ?
Ans: The object’s organization-wide default access level must not be set to the most permissive access level. For custom objects, this is Public Read/Write. For more information, see Access Levels. This object is used for creating Apex based sharing.
73. How to hide the “App Setup” Menu from user’s setup page?
Ans : In Profile, remove access “View Setup and Configuration”.
74. While creating new profile for user, which existing profile should be copied?
Ans: If the new user is not System administrator then copy from “Standard User” profile.
75. Who can run reports?
Ans : Users with permission “Run Report” and access to report folder can only run the report.
76. What is Difference between “printable View” and “Export Details” button on report?
Printable View: formatting, grouping and subtotals are persisted.
Export Details: formatting, grouping and subtotals are lost.
77. What is the use of “floating report header”?
Ans: If you have long tabular report, you can make the column header visible on each pages as you scroll, by enabling floating report headers.
78. How to enable “floating report header”?
Go to “Setup | App Setup | Customize | Report and Dashboard | User Interface Settings “.
Click on checkbox “Enable Floating Report Headers”.
79. Which permission is required to set the running user other than you in dashboard?
Ans: “View All Data” in profile.
80. Who can access “drag and drop dashboard”?
Ans : User with permission “manage dashboard”.