Free AppExchange Products
- Agile Development Toolset built by Salesforce
- Metadata Search – Search metadata and Apex classes, Visualforce pages
- Graphics Pack – Hundreds of images to be used in Formula, Visualforce pages by Salesforce
- Side Calendar – Calendar in Sidebar
- Pageblock Table enhancer – Convert Pageblock table to advance datatable in visualforce
- Rest Explorer – If you love workbench to test REST API then you will like this app as well
- Compare Salesforce orgs (web app) – Web based application compares two Salesforce Orgs
- Google Chrome extensions – Set of free Google chrome extensions for Salesforce
- CTU (Clone This User) – Create new user by cloning from existing user, huge time saver for Admins
- Popup alerts – Show popup alerts on Standard Salesforce detail pages with this free appExchange
- Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook – Connect Salesforce with social channels Twitter and Facebook. Monitor online mentions, connect with customers, and promote your brand.
- Pardot Salesforce Connector – Connect pardot with Salesforce Org
- Folderize – Folderize provides the “missing” folder structure for Salesforce Content/Files.
- S4G’s Automated Currency Updater – If you have a multi-currency org, this app is a must! Have all your currencies’ rates updated periodically without manual intervention.
- Notify Me – Free app allowing any user to create personal notifications on any object. Get notified via SMS or email. Workflow is awesome, but NotifyMe empowers your users to make their own notification rules!
- Evernote for Salesforce – Are your users looking for note-taking solutions? This free app allows you to capture notes, links, and attachments, all in context to records in Salesforce.
- S1 Ignition Pack – This is a free pack of six applications to power micro-moments for salespeople in the field. Included are apps for account news, geolocation, cliff notes, and content deliveries, all optimized for the mobile experience. Some of the apps require Heroku, see AppExchange listing for full details.
Paid AppExchange Products
- Echo Sign – E-Signature solution from adobe
- Conga composer – Generate Documents, Presentations and Reports
- Drawloop Document generation service – My post
- Foundation Connect for NGO – Grantee portal
- Continuous Integration using AutoRABIT
- Continuous Integration using Flosum – My Post
- Enabler4Excel – Quickly populate your newly refreshed Salesforce.com Sandbox with a subset of data from your Production org
- Config Workbook – Quickly extract Salesforce metadata in Excel files, ex. Field Level Security, Profile permissions across objects, fields etc, Page Layouts , Permission set assignments, Apex, Visualforce.
Salesforce Instance Health checkup
- Org Doctor
- Octopus – Document all items in Salesforce instance
- Perm-Comparator – Heroku based free application to compare profiles, permission set and users
- Compare profiles, users and permission set in Wave – Wave app for comparing Salesforce User Permissions
- Field Trip – Analyse the fields of any object, including what percentage of the records (or a subset of your records) have that field populated
- Lightning Linter Service – This heroku based application will review Lightning component making sure best practices are followed.
Database, ETL and Integration tools (Free)
- Salesforce Toolkits – Heoku based application to compare Org, Swithc on-off validation, workflow, process builer and triggers, check if best practices has been followed, schema lister and many more
- SOQL Builder – Heoku based application to query any object without prior knowledge of SOQL
Must Read Entries
Salesforce Wave Analytics Cloud
- Dataset Util – Utility tool to download datasets from Wave and many more utilities
- Wave Labs – Heroku application to export datasets from Analytics
Master Data Management (MDM) Solution for Salesforce
- Reltio – Reltio manages all data types including multi-domain master data, transaction and interaction data, third party, public and social data. Data is fused into a new breed of data-driven applications that business teams love to use every day. Its cloud based solution.